Monday, April 7, 2014

I am someone who likes to plan things out i try not to wait till the last minute to do things and knowing that we have a full two weeks to do this paper i know i have plenty of time to figure out what i am going to write about. I need to do a little brain storming and pick an experience of mine that i would love to share with you about and that had an impact on my life good or bad but educational. That will probably be the hardest part just picking what i chose to write about. Once i pick my topic writing up to 1200 words will be no problem. Use my time wisely i work nights therefor homework needs to be my main priority during the day and i need to set my phone aside. Looking forward to this paper honestly it will be fun!

2 comments:

  1. I try do plan ahead and get some pre-writing done, but I always end up procrastinating. Going through the whole writing process makes the final paper much better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do the same thing you do! I have to plan things out before I can start. I like to know exactly what I am going to write about and go from there.

    ReplyDelete