After reading both narrative essays I would say it helped me get a good idea of how i would like to put my narrative essay together. I personally wasn't the biggest fan of either of these essays but can i say Romeros gave me the creeps about Google! especially in the beginning talking about how Google analytic's could be tracking the site we were on at that moment and i found it so true. It also made me realize how dependable we are on not only Google but the internet in general. I do however give him props to going through all those hoops to "live Google free". Romero did a great job a thoroughly explaining the steps he went through to successfully leave Google except for you tube of course and if i chose to do the same i know i could. Although im not sure if i am as patient as he is.
Aboukhadiejeh's essay was more of an inspirational read for me. Starting at such a young age and accomplishing so much. I am personally not to computer savvy but for people who are and find it interesting he did a fabulous job on teaching someone on how to become so successful in the industry. I also enjoyed how much detail he put into with pictures showing the progress that was made after he decided to change up his website. His tone throughout the essay was modivating and although i am not going to go make my own site he is right about if doing something is the fastest way to learn it!
Im not sure what my narrative essay is going to be about yet i do have some ideas but I am glad that we got to read some examples to help get on idea on how to set it up!
No comments:
Post a Comment