Monday, April 14, 2014
Huston's "How i learned to love traveling solo"
I never would have thought about taking a trip alone until I read Cate's blog. I could easily see how someone would/could enjoy such a thing. Not that I am someone would has to be with someone all the time but I didn't think I would enjoy a trip all by myself I would be more nervous to travel alone for safety matters rather than boredom. But if I were to do it as Cate did by knowing what she needed such as a phone and staying somewhere you can relax and not have to stress about. I found this blog so much fun to read and it stands out to me its inspirational to be able to have seen that much at only 22. I am only 19 and I would love to be able to have said I have done something like that by the time I was her age. It is a fantastic educational example not only did she step out and do something that a lot of people wouldn't even think about doing but she as her own perspective on it and that's what I enjoyed most about it because it is so true that in life experiencing certain things alone is important because you get more out of it and you can soak up that moment even more with being the only person there. It's a certain kind of solitude sometimes we don't need someone to stand by our side to enjoy something. Cate shows it is important to enjoy and appreciate doing things on your own. I also found it more enjoyable to read by the way she set it up in the blog and even as a blog it's self. Step by step she went on about how to travel solo and explaining in detail the certain things she recommended to do and not to do and what she got out of it and why. I love reading essays but I think this was even more of a catch in the format it was in and how she put it all together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm interested to see how you implement this informative format into your narrative essay in such a way that makes it even better!
ReplyDeletei agree, traveling like that by 22 would be insane.
ReplyDeleteI think her story is very inspirational because of her age. I'd love to see the world like she has and enjoy the world around me!
ReplyDelete