Monday, May 19, 2014

Paper three "Third person"


After reading my narrative essay I would like readers to have a good idea of what a narrative essay is and an important educational experience of mine. My educational essay was about how skating formed me into who I am today and the memories I got to take from it which I will have with me for ever.

The main point of this narrative essay was to show readers what an educational experience is, and how not all educational experiences in life are taught in schools or from a book. This narrative essay shows how just a sport can form people into who they are, and although sports are meant to be played for fun- they teach people dedication and give people the drive to never give up on something. Dedication and drive then comes into the lives of people who go to college to get a degree, and get a career. Life is not meant to be easy, and without those qualities for people-being successful will be even more difficult than it already is.

 Life is not meant to be easy, and without those qualities for people-being successful will be even more difficult than it already is. not all educational experiences in life are taught in schools or from a book. even a sport can form people into who they are, and although sports are meant to be played for fun- they teach people dedication and give people the drive to never give up on something.

No comments:

Post a Comment